Disclaimer:

The contents of this blog are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What was that? You want to help fund my project? Why thank you!

With close to only 4 months left of service (Huzzah!), I'm finally able to start tying together the loose ends of all my projects. However, there is one more project I'm looking to implement before I set sail back to the US of A.

I'm looking to help renovate a classroom for students and teachers to give them a better environment where they can continue improving their English and learn integral computer skills. As of now, this is what they have to walk into every day for their lessons.




So, if you would like to help out these kids and receive a "virtual" highfive from me and feel REEEAALLLYYY good about yourself, please visit: I want to donate now!!!

Seriously though, even 5 - 10 dollars would be absolutely wonderful. All donations are tax deductible and know that every dollar and every penny will go straight to this project. With whatever your donation, you're helping tomorrow's youth grow up with a better education and providing a place for them where they can gain the skills and know-how to better their lives and the ones around them.

Thank you again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if Georgians are still favorable toward Stalin, but I'm pretty sure they're not fond of communism anymore. I just stumbled onto this list of old Soviet jokes that I thought you might appreciate, being out there and all. On wikipedia, no less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_political_jokes

Hope you're doing well, schmeenak. Just for derailing your blog, I think I'll make a donation to your school there.

~Alan

Johnny McRae said...

Dude, you're the best! Thanks brotha! I can't wait to check out the jokes...and Stalin ones are always welcome ;) See ya in a couple of months schtoot!